- “Come Together! Interdisciplinary Research Practice, Mechanisms, and the Nature of Integration.” Interdisciplinarity in the Life Sciences and Their Philosophy, Fifth European Advanced Seminar in the Philosophy of the Life Sciences, Klosterneuburg, September 12, 2018.
- “Physico-chemical biology, 1918-1938.” The Evolution of Knowledge, Seventh International Conference on Integrated History and Philosophy of Science, Hannover, July 5-7, 2018.
- “Interfield integration in practice: Physico-chemical studies of photoreception and plant growth (1920s and 1930s).” Society for Philosophy of Science in Practice (SPSP) Seventh Biennial Conference, Gent, June 30 - July 2, 2018.
- “Quantification: the key to understanding physiological processes 1920/30s.” Measurement at the Crossroad, History, Philosophy and Sociology of Measurement, Paris, June 28, 2018.
- “Physico-chemical biology in practice, ca. 1920-1940.” Cabinet of Natural History, Department for History and Philosophy of Science, University of Cambridge, February 19, 2018.
- „What to Ask and How to Answer: Investigating Research Planning in General Physiology.“ The Past, Present and Future of Integrated HPS: An International Postgraduate Forum, Centre for the History and Philosophy of Science, University of Leeds, January 13 – 14, 2017.
- „Life Explained: Physico-chemical Approaches and How Biological Expertise Mattered.“ New Styles of Thought and Practices in Early 20th Century Biology: Epistemologies and Politics, 5th RUB-Workshop for History and Philosophy of the Life Sciences, Ruhr Universität Bochum, December 05 – 06, 2016.
- „Exact Methods for Messy Physiology and the Irreducibility of Biology.“ Many Methods –One Biology? Center for Advanced Studies; Research Focus Biology of Genomes, LMU Munich, October 20 – 22, 2016.
- “Biology on the Margins” [with Josephine Musil-Gutsch and Cora Stuhrmann]. 2. Offenes Forum Geschichte der Lebenswissenschaften, Institut für Medizingeschichte und Wissenschaftsforschung, Lübeck, September 15 – 16, 2016.
- „How Mechanisms Explain Interfield Cooperation.“ Perspectives for the History of the Life Sciences: New Themes, New Sources, New Approaches, LMU Munich, October 30 – November 01, 2015.
- „Interfield Research on Plant Growth Hormones.“ Biochemistry Between Disciplines, ISHPSSB [The International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology] bi-annual meeting, Université du Québec à Montréal, July 5 – 15, 2015.
- „Interdisciplinary Research on Plant Growth Hormones.“ Investigating Interdisciplinary Practice: Methodological Challenges, Academy of Finland, Centre of Excellence in the Philosophy of the Social Sciences, University of Helsinki, June 15 – 17, 2015.